From left to right: Bruce MacGillivray, Rob Newman, Amber Bunnett, Leah Smith-Size, Barbara White, Sandy Tuckey, Rychard Lardner, Salim Bardai, Sarah Dobson, Stephanie Gourlie, Paul Markle
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Barrie – June 21, 2023) – The Barrie Chamber of Commerce hosted its Annual General Meeting at the Barrie Legion, Branch 147 and elected their new Board members.
“I’m excited to welcome our new members to the Board of Directors and eager to see what their collective talents will bring to the Barrie Chamber.” said Paul Markle, Executive Director.
The Barrie Chamber of Commerce is proud to introduce to our newly elected Board of Directors for 2023 / 2024:
- Amber Bunnett, Rock 95 FM
- Andrew Gubbels, GPS Vehicle Finder
- Barbara White, Jeff White Group
- Bruce MacGillivray, Instant Imprints Barrie
- Leah Smith-Size, Design By Size
- Rob Newman, Simcoe IT Solutions Inc.
- Robert Galloway, Dooley Lucenti LLP
- Rychard Lardner, Rychard Lardner CPA
- Salim Bardai, Freshii – North Barrie
- Sandy Tuckey, Simcoe County Home Builders Association
- Sarah Dobson, RBC Royal Bank
- Stephanie Gourlie, Intent Stone Design958 by Stephanie G
- Teena Sauve, Botree Inc.
The new Board will be duly sworn in by Mayor Alex Nuttall in July, at which time the Executive Board will be elected.
Please join the Barrie Chamber of Commerce in providing a warm welcome to our new Board.
For more information, please contact:
Executive Director (He/Him)
121 Commerce Park Drive, Unit A
Barrie, Ontario L4N 8X1
(O) 705 - 721 - 5000 ext. 5