Being a Member Just Got Better!
With over 95 years of commitment, The Barrie Chamber of Commerce is proud of the community and partnerships we’ve established.
We want our members to have the best tools and programs to enhance their bottom line. When you enroll in a membership, it not only benefits your business but also your employees- that means all of your staff can take advantage of our networking & education sessions, special events, benefit programs, advocacy work and more!
Events and Learning
As a Member of the Barrie Chamber of Commerce, you will:
- Member Workshops & Webinars – relevant, business-focused education, where you can be the student or the expert
- Chamber Chat Networking – breakout sessions & facilitated conversations (zoom format)
- Business After 5 – informal, social collaboration (BA5 – in person format to resume shortly)
- Chamber Orientation Sessions – learn how to get the most value from your membership, and network with other new members and our Ambassadors (in person format to resume shortly)
- OCC & CCC programs, workshops, briefings, & speakers
- Candidate debates (municipal, provincial, and federal)
- Ministerial meetings & roundtables
- MP / MPP Meetings
- Inbound Trade Delegation meetings
- Barrie Business Awards
- Women in Business
- Santa Claus Parade / Tour
- Annual Mayor’s Luncheon
- Golf Day
As a Barrie Chamber Member, you can:
- Strengthen your business
- Expand your local network
- Connect with your community
- Access Barrie Chamber referrals
- Host members in your facility for networking events
- Support meaningful business events through sponsorship, volunteering, and/or donating items
- Celebrate your milestones and achievements with us through our complimentary ribbon-cutting coverage, including large ribbon, giant scissors, photos, and social media exposure (grand openings, expansions, anniversaries, new product lines, etc.)
Enhance your visibility:
- Your business will be listed in the Annual Barrie Chamber Business Directory distributed to 5000+ Barrie area businesses – advertising opportunities available for increased presence
- Your business will be included in our searchable online directory with logo, photos, and a link to your website and social channels
- Your business card and a promo piece can be displayed at the Chamber office
- Have the opportunity to be featured in digital member spotlights – video, photos, or blog post
Find local discounts from valued Chamber members. Browse our discounts, save, contact local businesses.
Cost Saving Programs
Access member benefits and programs designed to help reduce costs and boost your bottom line. From group benefits, to office supplies, each of our Affinity Programs will help you save your hard earned cash.