It’s quick. It’s easy. It’s free.
Voluntary workplace screening for COVID-19 is as important for small business as it is for large – especially as we travel down the Road to Recovery and we all enjoy increased human interaction!
Regular screening is quick, confidential and easy – and it gives you and your team the confidence of knowing that there are no asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic cases on the workforce. Reporting is submitted in aggregate form, without identifying information of companies or their employees.
- Each case contains 5 boxes of 5 screens. Orders will be based on the number of employees, you will receive a two week supply based on 3 screens per employee per week. Our team will connect with you by email to let you know whether your full order can be fulfilled.
- Only businesses in the following municipalities are able to obtain rapid screen kits from the Barrie Chamber: Barrie, Angus, Bradford, Clearview, Cookstown, Innisfil, Wasaga Beach.
- To be eligible to participate in this program, you must have a fully trained Screening Supervisor Designate – click for details and to complete the 15-minute training.
Picking Up Your Kits
- Please do not visit our office if you have been advised to self-isolate.
- If you have tested positive, please adhere to current protocols as per the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit.
- Kits can be picked up Mon-Thurs between 10:00AM – 4:00PM, or Friday between 10:00AM – NOON (based on availability)
Reporting Your Results
- Is no longer required by the Ministry of Health
- The Chamber reserves the right to limit ordering frequency to every two weeks to ensure our supplies are not exhausted.
- Anyone who receives a positive test result through the Workplace Self Screening Kit will need to make arrangements with their local Public Health Unit to receive a PCR test as soon as possible. They must also work with Public Health to determine when it is safe for them to return to work.